I have to say that Randy did a amazing job at planning this out. We went to Alaska for a week. It was the second day and he took me for a drive down to Homer. Before we left I decided to leave my phone because I was on vacation and didn't want to be caught up on my phone the whole time. Randy kept asking are you sure you don't want to take and i kept saying yes I'm sure. Well, if only i knew what was about to happen I would have taken it. So it was a hour and a half drive to get there and as we were driving down the hill all you saw were mountains and glaciers everywhere. It took my breath away and I fell in love with Alaska. We drove down to the beach and before we got to walk around all these amazing shops, we decided to touch the water. Lets just say bad idea it was so cold that for a minute it made me wish that it was as warm as California there. Then as we walk a little more on the beach I decided to take a pic of the amazing glaciers and when I turned around to tell Randy about how i some how turned off the camera instead of taking the picture. There he was with the ring in a box, open and all I could think is OMG is this really happening. "BUBU will you marry me!!" I totally forgot to say yes because i started sacking and crying and grabbed the ring like it was going to disappear and kissed him. "Well?" and there I am "Yes Yes Yes"
It was on Sep 6th 2009 in Homer, AK at 3pm and I didn't have my phone to text all my friends. I had to wait 6 more hours to tell my friends. But at least I was able to give my parents the call they were waiting for.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
How He Proposed!!
The picture I was trying to take.
After the porposal.
Posted by Randy and Amanda at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment